Finding a team to help bring your creative vision to life is a big deal, and we don’t take that lightly. We created this guide to help explain how we work, what we are able to offer, and about how much it will cost. Every project is unique, and we often write custom proposals for our clients. Please reach out to us with any questions.
Thank you for your interest in our work.
Photo – $1200
- one photographer
- up to 6 hours of coverage
- 250+ edited images (included)
- online gallery w/ download links
- up to 1hr total travel time
Video Lite – $3000
- one cinematographer
- up to 8 hours of coverage
- 1 camera interviews
- b-roll & drone footage
- up to 2hr total travel time
FILM CREW- $4000
- photo & video
- two person team
- up to 12 hours of coverage
- LED lighting package
- 2 camera interviews
- b-roll & drone footage
- up to 3hr travel time
Additional consecutive days shooting are billed at a 50% rate. For example, the Film Crew package for three days would be $4k for the first day and $2k for each consecutive day. The packages listed above do not include editing.
- Highlight edit (2-4 min) – $800
- Extended edit (5-8 min) – $1500
- RAW edit (up to 45 min) – $1000
- Social edit (60 secoonds or less) – $500
- RAW Footage (sent on flash drive) -$250
*All edits include 2 rounds of revisions. Additional revisions are billed at $75 per hour.
- Additional hour in the car – $75
- Flight anywhere on east coast – $500 per person
- Flight anywhere in USA – $700 per person
- Flight anywhere in the world – $1250 per person
- Hotel (if not included) – $200 per person / per night
- Travel stippend- $50 per person / per day
All flights are booked out of Washing Dulles (IAD) or Richmond International (RIC).
- Makeup Artist – $450 per day
- Gaffer / PA on-site – $600 per day
- Teleprompter rental – $100
- RAW Footage (sent on flash drive) – $250
- Rush Turnaround (1 week) – $1000
Additional consecutive days shooting are billed at a 50% rate. For example, the Film Crew package for three days would be $4k for the first day and $2k for each consecutive day.
Why choose Altamira?
Over the past six years we’ve completed thousands of projects in a wide variety of styles including commercials, music videos, weddings, travel films and more. Our versatility helps us to navigate any situation we may encounter. Most importantly, we are a small team of creatives with a passion for the work that we do. We’re grateful for the last six years of full time filmmaking, and our business was built upon referrals. We encourage you to reach out to any of our previous clients for an objective review.
Are the prices flexible?
The prices outlined in this guide allow us to allocate the time and resources necessary to complete every project to the very best of our ability. We’re happy to write a custom proposal, however all prices are based off this outline.
What goes into the price?
For the past six years our team has been pushing one another to become better photographers, cinematographers, editors, and producers. We’re proud of the sense of camaraderie we’ve cultivated, and we believe it shows through in the work we create. Our prices factor in our expertise and our reputation for quality, in addition to the following elements:
Pre Production – the time and effort that goes into email correspondence, scheduling, planning logistics, etc.
Days Filming – director and crew members, 8-12 hours per day
Equipment – cameras, lenses, LED lighting package, microphones, etc.
Days in Production – editing the video footage, iterating different versions with the client, creating visual effects, color grading, audio mastering, etc.
Other costs – travel, accommodations, music licensing, etc.
How does booking work?
We require a signed contract and 50% deposit to reserve a date on our calendar. Both of these can be done online. The remaining 50% is due when the project is complete. Please email us when you are ready to proceed.
209 E. Broad Street
Richmond, VA 23219
Thank you for your interest in our work. We would love to help bring your project to life. Please send us an email at one of the following addresses: